Joining mid-year and beyond, member dues is prorated xxxx
The NMTC’s focus in the community is:
The NMTC creates collaboration opportunities for industry leaders, builds our Workforce for the Future and accelerates tech transfer and innovation.
As an NMTC Member, you’ll reach more than northeast Maryland’s leading technology firms, in Baltimore, Harford and Cecil Counties. You’ll have the opportunity to form professional relationships with decision makers, business & political leaders, and skilled professionals from across the region. Your membership puts you in touch with a unique blend of business people representing large and small government contractors, the Aberdeen Proving Ground, and regional educational institutions.
NMTC Members, as well as those who attend our many programs, represent companies and government agencies with billions of dollars in purchasing power, as well as influence and connections that stretch beyond the region.
NMTC Members also gain a unique opportunity to contribute to the local community. The NMTC’s focus on Science, Technology, Engineering and Math education opens doors for our members to sponsor STEM education, mentor STEM students and to partner with STEM education leaders in advancing excellence in these disciplines. Simply put; building our Workforce for the Future.
Technology growth via Tech Transfer is an additional focus of NMTC. Forums, tech transfer workshops and tech transfer expert speakers are part TECHCONN3CT Workshops and Disruptive Technology Tech Talks
Whatever your focus is: gaining new business, developing new partnership opportunities, or recruiting the best talent in the region, the NMTC can accelerate your success.
As a member, you’ll have unique opportunities to:
- Interact with business, government and academic institutions at fascinating events and programs
- Sponsor and Influence STEM education, scholarships and workforce development
- Attend monthly presentations on topics of technology and business interests
- Sponsor key events to communicate your message
- Learn from political leaders about economic development initiatives
- Reduced rate on NMTC sponsored workshops
- Detailed business description in our online Technology Resource Directory
- Participate in the Tech Leader Roundtable, a peer-facilitated monthly advisory meeting to accelerate growth in your tech-based company
- Discount conferencing rates at Cecil College
- Qualify for student STEM scholarships, through the NMTC/Bravura $5,000 scholarship for NMTC members
- Participate in reimbursable internship programs
- Communicate your corporate events, job openings and business changes through NMTC media