Choose a membership level:
(Employees in Maryland)
- Membership 1-10 Employees ($175/year)
- Membership 11-50 Employees ($400/year)
- Membership 51-200 Employees ($650/year)
- Membership 201-400 Employees ($1300/year)
- Membership 401-1000 Employees ($1600/year)
- Membership 1000 Employees or More ($1900/year)
The NMTC’s focus in the community is:
- The NMTC creates collaboration opportunities for industry leaders, builds our Workforce for the Future and accelerates tech transfer and innovation.
- As an NMTC Member, you’ll reach more than northeast Maryland’s leading technology firms, in Baltimore, Harford and Cecil Counties. You’ll have the opportunity to form professional relationships with decision makers, business & political leaders, and skilled professionals from across the region.
- Your membership puts you in touch with a unique blend of business people representing large and small government contractors, the Aberdeen Proving Ground, and regional educational institutions.
- NMTC Members, as well as those who attend our many programs, represent companies and government agencies with billions of dollars in purchasing power, as well as influence and connections that stretch beyond the region.
- NMTC Members also gain a unique opportunity to contribute to the local community. The NMTC’s focus on Science, Technology, Engineering and Math education opens doors for our members to sponsor STEM education, mentor STEM students and to partner with STEM education leaders in advancing excellence in these disciplines. Simply put; building our Workforce for the Future.
- Technology growth via NMTC. Forums, tech transfer workshops, TECHCONN3CT Workshops and Disruptive Technology Tech Talks
As a member, you’ll have unique opportunities to:
- Interact with business, government, and academic institutions at fascinating events and programs
- Sponsor and Influence STEM education, scholarships, and workforce development
- Attend monthly presentations on topics of technology and business interests
- Sponsor key events to communicate your message
- Learn from political leaders about economic development initiatives
- Reduced rate on NMTC-sponsored workshops
- Qualify for student STEM scholarships through the NMTC/Bravura $5,000 scholarship for NMTC members
- Communicate your corporate events, job openings, and business changes through NMTC media
Whatever your focus is: gaining new business, developing new partnership opportunities, or recruiting the best talent in the region, the NMTC can accelerate your success.