- Continue daily 8:30 AM Stand-Up via TEAMS meetings.
- Further meetings, ongoing work issues, other collaborative efforts handled through TEAMS.
- Staying in touch with everyone via TEAMS, participating in team meetings
- Since no end date has been established, respond as the COVID status changes.
- 100% telework after today
- Offices remain open to anyone for work materials or to escape for a few hours if needed.
- Supervisors provide a 3 day work plan to each staff member.
- Supervisors hold a daily or twice daily TEAMS meeting with their team
- A telework single page form allows staff members to report accomplishments for the workday.
- Management in touch with everyone via TEAMS video teleconferencing
- No end date has been established; respond as the COVID status changes
- Stopped all US internal travel about 2 weeks ago.
- Asking all staff to work from home if possible, unless mission critical/SCIF related work.
- If an employee isn’t comfortable leaving home, they do not have to report.
- Contracted with a company to provide additional daycare
- Tracking anyone who may become ill or exposed to someone who has tested positive.
- Actively using SKYPE/ZOOM.
- If a slow-down, increase training during that time.
- Recruiting continues remotely via skype/conf calls.
Bravura information Technology Systems
- Staying open.
- Will telework if something changes.
- TEAMS Will then be used for meetings.
- All staff and faculty to work online remotely until April 5
- Student credit classes will be moved online/Blackboard until April 5
- Labs, onsite clinical rotations and non-credit classes and training are suspended.
- Strongly encouraging everyone to work from home until further notice. Have a flexible remote work policy
- Move to all digital communications (zoom, slack, email, etc.).
- Family First! If you have kids or elderly parents that need assistance, talk to your manager and project manager about an alternate work schedule.
- During this time of uncertainty, it is imperative that we remain diligent and accomplish our tasks.
- No outside visitors are allowed in the office until further notice
- If you believe that you may have been exposed to anyone that could be at risk, do not come into the office. This includes anyone who is sick or feeling sick.