Re-imagining the Network
The Network connectivity of tomorrow is a transformation in the way we move critical data from where it is generated to where it is needed.
The acceleration of networked devices has become exponential, demanding a well deployed, well-planned connectivity strategy to boost network flexibility, efficiency, and velocity.
- Physical network
- Scalable & smaller, more efficient
- Delivers ALL services – cloud, mobile, data, over new cost- effective architecture
- Delivered through bigger pipes – 5G
Commercial and Industry Networks
- IOT networks
- Social networks
- Crowd sourced threat sentinels
- Software defined networks
- Political Networks
- Financial Technology Networks
- Global Development Networks
- Pandemic and Bio-health emergent networks
The NMTC iDisrupter series are designed to navigate you profitably and securely through increasingly new and converging areas of technology, while ‘pulling back the curtain’ on the rewards and risks of what’s to come.