The Academy of Visionary Awards (comprised of all previous Visionary Awards Honorees) is pleased to announce their Visionary Awards Honorees for 2014.
All will be honored at our Visionary Awards Gala, February, 27, 2014 at the Richin Ballroom, Edgewood,MD. Tickets, tables, sponsorships and Ads in the souvenir booklet are now available. See links at the end for details.
Please join with the NMTC and our community to congratulate these extraordinary contributors to STEM Education and Technology Advancement.
2014 Visionary Awards Honorees
VISIONARY – A community role model in advancing STEM Education and/or Technology, for a remarkable period of time.
– Gary Martin, Acting Director, US Army Communications-Electronics Command.
LEADER – Setting the pace for success.
– Suzanne Milchling, Director, US Army Edgewood Chemical Biological Center.
– Frank Mezzanotte, Coordinator, Harford County Public Schools (former).
INNOVATOR – Ideas that make a difference.
– Dr. Pamela Lottero-Perdue, Associate Professor, Towson University.
– Jeannine Finton, LEAP Coordinator, Harford County Public Library.
MENTOR – Role models for future generations.
– Suzanne Procell, Chemist, US Army Edgewood Chemical Biological Center.
– Anne Shade, Systems Engineer, Liedos.
– Dr. Robert Lieb, Research Physicist, US Army Research Lab (retired).
– Dr. William Prins, Chief Engineer, ATK Aerospace Systems.
RISING STAR – People to watch.
– Carmen Kifer, Chemical Engineer, US Army Chemical Materials Agency.
– Dr. Ann Bizzano, Director Public Relations, American Physical Therapy Association of MD.