This is the chronological summary of those accomplishments of NMTC for CY 2021.
The NMTC Board of Directors recommends, guides, and facilitates Council objectives; becoming the technology and innovation advocacy platform for our region, enacting programs and events offering members opportunities to build business connections, and collaborating with community leaders from industry, academia, and government. NMTC provides a unifying voice stimulating technological change and innovation while encouraging technically skilled workforce development, promoting economic growth, and supporting the security of our country.
- Overall, considering the frequent adjusting of event dates due to Covid, the council accomplished what it set out to do.
- Organized 36 events and meetings, all but two being virtual.
- Created over 700 social media and LinkedIn posts promoting events and NMTC members
- Composed 52 email newsletters announcing events and programs
- Edited and introduced 36 (new) blog posts on how technology will change the future.
- Added 30 updates of newly offered scholarships to website’s STEM student resources.
- Launched new website with expanded and total back-end control by Executive Director.
- Implemented automatic member billing, with three series of reminders prior to due date.
- Membership grew from 44 to 52