The NMTC Board announced its annual membership renewal and Tech Directory Update for 2014. This package enables members to participate in the regions more successful business building activites, just to identify a few:
- Member Events, Member Speaker Series, Visionary Awards Gala, Growing Business Roundtable, NMTC Connects Networking all at free or discounted rates.
- Provide access to senior, influential leaders and experts responsible for $Billions in Defense spending, guiding major programs at APG and in the state. Valuable connections and beneficial introductions made possible at NMTC events.
- Expanded financial support and leadership for our nationally recognized STEM education effort; The STEM Forum, presenting science and technology in exciting ways to thousands of elementary school students, in 20+ schools in NE MD.
- Establishing afterschool science & tech programs aiding the building of your employee pipeline for the future.
- Investing in technology exchange processes among APG, industry, emerging tech companies and aspiring inventors for technology and economic growth.
- Expanded Tech Directory- 2014 edition now underway, to facilitate business development, advertising your business to your target audience and easily finding key connections
The renewal structure, based on number of employees in the region, remains unchanged from prior years and is a corporate membership where your employees may attend all NMTC events at either no-charge or reduced rate.
To conveniently renew and update your membership listing, please visit our website at https://nmtc.org/membership/renewal/.
For those new to NMTC, please visit our Membership section at https://nmtc.org/membership/new_member/