Please describe your nominee’s contributions, contributing to Northeastern Maryland, qualifying them for this nomination using the Visionary Awards Nomination Form.
Self-nominations are not permitted.
Each person should be nominated for the category you see them most qualified for (no multiple categories per person). There is no limited on the quantity of people you nominate.
Nominees will be reviewed by the Academy of Visionary Awards and the Visionary Awards Committee.
Deadline for nominations is November 18, 2017
Visionary Awards Categories for 2017
- Nomination for VISIONARY Award – Significant contributions to the well-being of our total community displayed as a personal commitment to the advancement of STEM Education or Technology & Innovation with demonstrated qualities of enlightened leadership over a remarkable period of time.
- Nomination for LEADER Award – Acknowledging the individual’s steadfast, consistent contribution to the advancement of STEM Education or Technology & Innovation in a public way while inspiring others to help in accomplishing shared goals.
- Nomination for INNOVATOR Award – Recognizes exceptional personal efforts in development and implementation of innovative program(s) measurably benefiting STEM Education or Technology & Innovation with the potential for broad positive impact in the community.
- Nomination for MENTOR Award – One who consistently goes above and beyond in volunteering their knowledge, experiences, and wisdom to stimulate and inspire greatness in students, teachers or organization protégés?
- Nomination for RISING STAR Award – One who demonstrated, in a bold way, the potential to be an excellent, long-term contributor to STEM Education or Technology & Innovation.
To attend the Feb 23, 2017 Visionary Awards Gala, register at www.nmtc.org/events
If you do not see the SUBMISSION ACCEPTED (in green), please contact the NMTC office at 410-638-4466, or email your submission to email@example.com (some government computers have been found to not interact well with this platform)