Dec 03, 2020, 4-5PM on Zoom Cast
This Water Cooler’s ‘Hot Cooler Topic”, warned us on how vulnerable we are to the ever changing mix of the prominent, eight intrusions into our computing system, and while some are annoying when caught early, others become catastrophic if not.
- 32,002 security incidents from 74 security firms (Akamai to US Secret Service)
- Quick and inexpensive security wins
- Finding your organization’s security comfort level
- Security priorities by industry focusing on known risks
- Helping top management make security decisions
- A quick overview County and State training grants for Maryland businesses
The host used their GoToWebinar platform to share the presentation available for download, after your sign in to their platform, at .
Download presentation here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/recording/42056731161927439
The Presenter was Maury Weinstein, System Source Co-Founder, who is always passionate about avoiding $ losses, as he shared the wisdom acquired from his 38 years managing thousands of workstations and servers.